Edibles
(They help me go all in with myself 🩷)
Road Trip w/friend from high school
Yazmin!
Hanging out with Amanda again
Blueberry tea and rose tea
(with milk 👌)
Phx nights and rain
KPop Demon Hunters
The Amazing Digital Circus
Seeing my family again
Boba with my friends from high school
Dolly and Jessica!
Beastars
Season 1 was great. It goes downhill from there...
Rode a train for the first time
Took three days to get from Phx, AZ to WV.
It was better than being on a plane! This is my choice of travel from now on.
The bad:
David couldn't come with me. I missed him so much.
No one will ever fucking understand how hard this was for me to do.
So many nights I cried when I had to go to bed without him.
He didn't sleep in our bed, just the recliner in the living room because the bedroom made him sad.
The bad:
David couldn't come with me. I missed him so much.
No one will ever fucking understand how hard this was for me to do.
So many nights I cried when I had to go to bed without him.
He didn't sleep in our bed, just the recliner in the living room because the bedroom made him sad.













No comments:
New comments are not allowed.